What should I wear on my first date with the guy I like?

I don't know if i should go for something casual like skinny jeans and converse or dress it up a little with a short lacy dress. Any other suggestions? I don't know where we're going yet

Most Helpful Girl

• Go pretty casual

Like you said skinny jeans and converse if they're like very clean looking something like this: ak2.polyvoreimg.com/.../y.jpg

But adjust to your own style, don't be someone you're not

What Guys Said 4

• Depends what you are doing on the date really - Maybe the dress just to show you went to some effort.

• I think you should wear a smile.

• Depends where you going

• Thong yoga pants flip flops low cut shirt and bellybutton showing.

What Girls Said 4

• If he's saving the location for a surprise you should at least ask him to give you a little hint or a hint on if you should dress casually or fancy.
    I think i'd wear a dress. Dresses are just so much more girly and pretty. Plus a dress can be good to wear whether its to the movies or a restaurant or anything really.
    Since you're under 18, its probably not anything too serious like a fancy restaurant, so i'd wear a dress and converse :)

• You can wear a like a little black dress, with a pair of high booties. And if its not a fancy place you could just bring a hoodie, to make your look slightly mor casual

• Since you don't know where to them just wear a skater dress with some flats or converse. One of those casual ones from like forever 21. They're cute, affordable, and suit any situation

• It depends on what you are doing but in my experience a guy ALWAYS appreciates a girl in a dress, just saying' ;P