Girls, what kind of outfit she is wearing nd do y'all know what type of shoes she is wearing?

Girls, what kind of outfit she is wearing nd do y'all know what type of shoes she is wearing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fancy dress with sandals , sorry that's al I got, the dress is a peplum though haha could you answer my last question please

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Peplum dress and sandals. The dress is known as a peplum dress because of the tight fit and ruffles at the waist line for a skirt appearance.
    Also i'm confused lol, it was only sent to one person, so obviously its you, and you have a profile pic of a girl but on here you're a guy? O-O Woah... ok...
    No offense, but incase she's thinking of buying it, you should recommend something else, i'm not saying she's fat, she's curvy, but the dress is a bit on the tight side and doesn't flatter her body.

0|1
    0|0
  • An ugly one and some thong sandals.

1|0
    0|1
  • kind of outfit.. ; boobshow
    shoes..; something to b able to walk in because she cannot breath...

0|1
    1|0
  • That's a cute outfit on her! She's wearing a white peplum dress with matching white sandals

0|1
    0|0
  • This is a peplum dress I believe. And some sandals.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either a peplum sweetheart neckline dress or a peplum sweetheart neckline top with a short pencil skirt. The shoes are sandals

0|0
    0|0