Girls, What do you think about the men bun?

Recently i started doing the man bun hairstyle , so i was just wondering what you girls think about it? will you date a guy with one? is it a turn off?

Most of those who answered no didn't explain why :)

25

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks nice but but is pretty common lol

What Girls Said 24

• awwwwwwww its so cute i think mens fashion has always been too plain, do it!

• I don't like it, but I understand very few men can pull off this look and still look decent. My only peeve is when men have their hair longer than the end of their chin - I don't know why, but I get the impression that they don't care about their personal hygiene, and won't trim it simply because they can get away with it. To me, long hair on men, especially this new fad called, the "man bun" looks ridiculous.

• yea some guys are really dirty, But if someone has a nice hair it's a big sign that he take care of his personal hygiene, you can say that right away and believe me i know some guys that stand in front mirrors longer than girls lol , i know that some doesn't take care of themselves but they look like hipster shit which is not cool at all.

• True. I like Jared Padalecki's hair - it looks flawless! And some fictional characters look great with long hair, too, such as Lucius Malfoy haha! I realized it's kind of a turn-on when a man cares about his personal hygiene and doesn't just spray cologne to make himself smell better. P. S: Old Spice smells amazing! 😊

• I personally thinks that it looks good!

• I don't like them. I find that most guys can't pull off the look, and I like guys with short hair way better.

• Not into it.

• i don't like it

• I don't like it. A man bun wtf? Ewww

• Google jared leto.

• lol im thankful that it's not common here where i live. i agree with you when that trend becomes very popular it looks very lame. especially those young teens.. they're the ones who spoiled the idea.

• That's cool you understand where i'm coming from. Yeah it's very common here, so if you happen to have one, you would fit right in with the rest. But yeah it just gets lame to the point where i'm like "meh"

• As with many things, I liked them before everyone started liking them. I suppose it's the hipster in me, but once something goes mainstream I often lose interest. It becomes generic and boring and unimaginative.

• Its kinda hot when I see guys at the gym rockin it, but if I see it outside of the gym, I honestly just wanna chop it off ✂️✂️✂️

• i love it. harry styles wears it well

• Haha I love it. =)

But with a beard, obviously...
    Otherwise it can get a bit weird.

• I think it's really cute... On certain people not so much. But majority of the time it's super attractive! I would definitely date an guy with a bun. Then again I like guys with hair. 😂 😳

• Some guys can pull them off some can't. Personally I don't like them

• I find it very unattractive.

• I hate it, i just think it looks ugly lol

• I prefer clean cut guys... man buns look messy and not put together in my opinion. I like guys hair short and nicely done up with gel in the front.

• It's nice with a beard.

• Generally I don't find them very attractive, but depending on the guy I guess it could be.. I wouldn't not date somebody purely because they had one though

• What if he has a long hair without this bun?

• Same answer pretty much, I'd probably find it more attractive than if he had the bun

• I think it's legit ugly.

• no, looks feminine and too hipster

• I don't like long hair on guys

• So lame. Just unattractive and douchey.

• OFF /////////////////////////////

• I think it looks really good on a lot of men! And it's nice to see guys with longer hair, get it out of their faces sometimes.