Do girls have to dress revealing to get a guy?

Does a girl always have to wear revealing and tight clothes to get a guy?

and if the girls are more comfortable wearing jeans and a t-shirt can we still get a guy like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter if you are the flirtest person in the world. You need to look comfortable and attractive. You want to wear form fitting clothes.

Guys don't like super tight because then they think ur a slut. (plus one time this girl at a dance wore a dress so tight that it ended up ripping in half. I fell over laughing because me and my friend made a bet that it would rip. I won).

U just balance you don't want to look like you are ready to strip but at the same time you don't want to look like a female muslim.

Drape neck cashmere sweaters always look nice in winter.

Basically show ur collar bone and you don't need to show much more than that.

What Guys Said 8

• Modesty is hottest! I love a girl who dresses modestly. A woman who wears revealing clothing may look sexy, and yes it naturally draws my attention, but inside I'm screaming "ahh! look away man!" because I don't appreciate the lustful thoughts that enter my mind from seeing a girl like that.

Take all that with this knowledge: I'm Mormon. We're big fans of modesty, but lemme tell ya, girls really can look stunningly beautiful without wearing revealing clothing.

• of coarse, just the tight clothes help a lot because males go by what they see. It makes us want to break the ice to get to know the person, if your look is jeans and a t shirt then have the confidence to stand out and make the first move instead of being one of the sheep

• No, not for me anyway. You'll probably be noticed by the wrong guys if you dress in revealing way all of the time.

• Whatever makes you most comfortable and confident will show, and will attract more attention, well the kind you want in the long run, than any low cut blouse or high rising miniskirt ever will my dear.

• it shouldnt matter if you wear just normal clothes like jeans and a tshirt as long as you are open to conversations guys will notice you without the revealing clothes

• ummm, well if your going out to a club and want a one night stand then you should deffs wear revealing/tight clothes...but if you just want a nice guy then you can wear anything your comfortable in as long as you talk to the guyy

• Revealing and tight clothes will get a lot of unwanted attention (unless you are trying to get laid), as long as your cloths are tidy and fit well you will still get noticed by guys who like you.

• If your goal is to attract a guy using only your body, then you'll probably find a guy who only wants your body. If you attract a guy using your brain, then you'll probably find a guy who likes you for your brain.

What Girls Said 3

• not necessarily. I've been approached by guys for a date but I was covered and not showing everything if you know what I mean. and if I do like a guy, yes I'll dress nice and might have a bit of leg showing etc but I won't go too far. it speaks about your personality the way you dress. and do what you want to do, not what others tell you to do. don't go all out to just please a guy, I dress good to feel good not always to impress a guy

• I would say I am a pretty modest girl, and a tom-boy at that. Married at 21. So to answer your question, no, a girl doesn't always have to wear revealing or tight clothes to get a guy, and yes, she can get a guy if she decides to dress more comfortably and practically.

• It does seem that way sometimes. *sigh*