Guys, what type of makeup do you like a girl to wear when you are hanging out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As guys we don't know types of makeup. We only know when it's too much, and we usually can't tell when a girl is wearing makeup. Just when she isn't we'll ignorantly ask "are you feeling ok?" or "you look tired today".

I'd say the natural look, whatever that is. Just eye makeup, and whatever enhances your strongest features, not something that changes your face.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• i prefer natural tbh... but if she wants to put on some make-up... i cannot judge her... even if she wants to make her face like a cake... her face her rules

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural is preferred. If we're going out somewhere a little dressed up, then maybe something that looks natural and only light makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and mascara. That's it.

Unless she has a lot or acne or unhealthy looking skin, in which case, it'd look better if she covered it up a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Subtle/light makeup or none at all

0|0
    0|0
  • well id say: i think its an honor when she puts on make up. If she went through all it just for you, id think its special... Id love it yes

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why you'd bother if you are just hanging out. I don't care for too much makeup on girls anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who doesn't use 2 Kilos of make up , i prefer a very tiny amount and whatever she feel comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very light make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a princess

0|0
    0|0