What am I supposed to do?

In African American, Italian, and Indian. In the summer a turn a light brown color but in the winter my complexion comes back. When I was in like the 6th grade, I used to shave above my lip but I didn't have a mustache, idky I just did. But now I have one and since its winter and I'm lighter I have no idea how to get rid of it. I don't have a uni brow but there is a small amount of hair that grows in the middle but I get that waxed along with my eyebrows every two weeks. And to add on to it, I dyed my hair black. So it shows up worse than ever before, lol.

&& I really don't know what to do because shaving it just makes it grow back faster and thicker and there is no way in hell I'm plucking it but I haven't tried wax.

uqhh, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Go get it waxed. It last so much longer than shaving anyways, but make sure you get it done professionally cause you may burn yourself if you don't do it right. Or you could try bleaching your mustache, my friend does that and I never see it.

• Ok, but I'd rather wax it myself... ? And bleaching ? lol

• Lol yeah. She's asian and she buys this facial hair bleacher, it comes in a little jar but it works.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• try wax that's what I do, you can buy a little jar of it and heat it up it the microwave. it works well as long as you put enough on, sometimes it takes a couple of times

link

• plucking brows between waxing is what I do.. it really doesn't hurt at all, as long as you don't go too low. it's really convenient. also, for your lip, try getting it lasered off, that's what I did. :)

• waxing should work.

• search " Epicare" , a hair removal tool :D

• wax it

• well try waxing