Green Eyes! What you think!

I saw some girls with green eyes and it intrigues me! It be in movies, malls pretty much rare but you don't miss it.

What do think they signify?

Most Helpful Guy

• Green eyes are like a forest:

- forests' maintain an unknown certainty that offers risk and safety in the same place. You never know where you could slip and hurt yourself, yet you know that the world cannot harm you. Similarly in a relationship - the green eyes signify that feeling of a forest- they are calm and relaxing (indicating the safety) but the gape in the eyes indicates how willing someone is to see the whole picture and accept challenges.

Your intrigue to green eyes:

- It's only personal preference, there is no reason to exclude "blue eyed people" nor "brown eyed people" etc ;; however, if you find the right person with green eyes - you will be in awe while gazing into their eyes.

As greeneyedgal has said: "Eyes are the window to the soul" - this means that by looking into someone's eyes and invisioning the truth about their personality, you could tell someone's intentions without them saying a word. Women pick up on that intention, very easily.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 5

• I'm going to have to agree with Armyant. That much is true for me, at least. =P

• Easy, the windows to our soul. :) My eyes are wicked green.

• I think they signify a genetic trait.

• I love green eyes myself

• I have green eyes :)

What Guys Said 1

• They signify a high probability of northern or central European ancestry.