Do guys look weird in sandles?

I always feel weird wearing them, I feel like women look better that men in sandles? thoughts? ;P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Terry Pratchett writes of the Monks of Cool:

“The Monks of Cool, whose tiny and exclusive monastery is hidden in a really cool and laid-back valley in the lower Ramtops, have a passing-out test for a novice. He is taken into a room full of all types of clothing and asked: Yo, my son, which of these is the most stylish thing to wear? And the correct answer is: Hey, whatever I select.”

What Girls Said 6

• You can wear sandles, it's going out of fashion but if you feel compfortable why not? But sandles with socks.. no men just no

• I wouldn't do that lol!!! Im a little more hip than that!! :P

• Guys in sandals is a turn off for me.

• yes. especially socks and sandles

• It just looks a little sloppy sometimes. But who cares? I guess as long as they are comfy! :P

• would u rather see your guy in sandles or shoes if you had to pick?

• Shoes probably! Someone else mentioned that they don't like seeing guys feet in sandals and that reminded me how bad some guys toenails look in sandals hahah

• Cheers!!

• No not really. You can wear what you want. :)

• yeah they do.

What Guys Said 8

• Sandals are hideous. I won't even where a pair of slides on the beach. If you aren't between the ages of 2-7, female or homesexual you have no business wearing them.

• Wrong. You are an idiot. I always wear flip flops and sandals if it's 90 degrees you are an idiot wearing shoes and socks especially when walking around outside.

• @Floyd790 I'm an Idiot for sharing my OPINION on a social media site designed to share opinions? ... AND because you don't agree with my opinion, I'm an idiot? LMAO-

"I always wear flip flops and sandals if it's 90 degrees you are an idiot wearing shoes and socks especially when walking around outside."

You may be right. Maybe I am an idiot but at least I don't look like a douchebag in sandals. =P

• You are 40 years old and worried about looking like a d bag loser.

• You telling me this groovy chap doesn't look good in a nice pair of mahogany sandles?
    www.ssninsider.com/.../...ent-Vice-Doc-580x376.jpg

• don't ladies suit them more?

• Not necessarily. I think they can suit both men and women equally.
      It just depends on the individual their particular fashion style.

• I agree with you - I alway think that only old men wear sandals

• I don't think so, I wear them sometimes, especially when it is hot outside. Maybe there are just more guys wearing flip-flops/slippers than girls.

• hahahha yes. i dislike sandals and flipflops. something you can wear when you're 50+

• I feel weird wearing them, because I don't feel safe in them

• safe? like stepping in glass or dropping something on your toes...

• Right on!! :P

• For example... we had visitors, my parents told me to wear something while in the house, because I usually walk on bare feet.
      I get up, my sandal somehow gets stuck behind my chair, and I magically knock over my chair...

• No they don't , though i don't suggest to wear them on daily basis.

• What on earth is a sandle?