What panties do you wear with a dress/skirt? Do you care if someone accidently sees your panties?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, since you asked...

I don't normally wear a dress or a skirt. Beyond that, I have no opinion on which panties to wear as I am always comando. This is perfectly attired should I opt to wear a kilt... the closest I shall com to wearing a skirt.

I hope this was helpful! 😉

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Some wear shorts

• Plastic panties.

• As a guy here i wouldn't mind it's normal and sometimes funny :) sometimes sexy?

• Thongs or cheekies

• i would tell u something that has no panty lines eventhougj panty lines r sexy I don't know if ur modest or not

• I wish girls would stop wearing shorts underneath, defeats the purpose of the dress/skirt. You want to wear shorts, just wear shorts!

• haha! coz it'll be easier to move when we wear shorts inside. What if we forgot we are wearing skirts and move hastily, like when we sit down comfortably. not really forget which sounds stupid, referring to scenarios when we're caught up in the moment. and of course when it gets windy, it's a life saver from embarassment LOL

• Then don't wear flowy skirts on windy days

• And I don't really think you can "forget" that you're wearing a skirt

What Girls Said 10

• It really depends on the dress or skirt. I do not like people to see the outline of my underwear. Sometimes I won't wear any knickers if the outfit looks better that way. The dress/skirt has to be tight enough and long enough to warrant this though.

• I always wear shorts underneath. As a high school student, you almost have to... People are perverts.
    However, if the skirt is long enough or tight enough to stay down, I don't need shorts.

• a pencil skirt, i can wear anything underneath
    a skirt that can blow up, full coverage boy shorts in a solid color

yes, i do care

• None, usually.

• It depends on the skirt. For body con or really tight skirts I wear thongs because panty lines. Otherwise I try to wear boy shorts or something that covers just in case my skirt flies up

• When going out, I have tights on.
    Yes, I do care 😛😛

• I wear regular underwear with shorts on underneath my skirt or dress

• I always wear nike pros underneath any skirt or dress. no risk incase it slips up or anything.

• I wear spandex

• Ones that are not see through. Always expect the unexpected... I had a Marilyn Monroe moment when going into 7/11... Right in front of the security camera. Fml. That is the last time I wore a skirt.