Athletic body?

For girls, Is athletic body first thing you look for then the guy's look and other things?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it isn't first, but yes it does matter to some extent for me. I really like for a guy to be healthy and athletic. I run about 30km a week, like a whole range of outdoor activities and sports, and tend to enjoy pretty energetic sex. If he isn't athletic, there is a good chance he isn't going to keep up with me. However, by athletic I simply mean active and healthy. A guy who obviously spends all his time at the gym weight training is just going to seem vain, which is never a good thing.

But that's me. It probably depends a lot what type of girls you ask.

What Girls Said 10

• I happen to like athletic guys, but that's not the first thing I notice. I have a thing with eyes, so I'll notice them before the rest of your body, and personality is pretty important too. And intelligence...no one wants to talk to a rock.

• I'm going to be honest. It may sound shallow now that I thought about it. But I'd say that most girls like really cute or sexy guys. I guess its because other girls are often naive and infatuated by physical attraction. They like to daydream or imagine what it would be like to spend time with them. Most girls aren't lusty or promiscuous. Just flirty. But sometimes if it seems that they're flirting, they might just trying to be friendly.

I try to see the boy as a person. But its not bad to have a healthy crush.

• Athletic body is a plus[+] but honestly I look at his shoes first.

because if the guy has ugly shoes, then I don't know that's just me though

haha

• Ive heard that before to girls look at a guys shoes to tell what kind of person he is, how exactly does that work and why does that matter? What if he's wearing boots or tennis shoes in class or something, why does that matter?

• Like if the guy is wearing really out of date shoes then he is most likely... (shallow but true) a dork. If he is wearing like athletic shoes of any kinda that's good. boots?...um hahaha. and I don't know like skater shoes or w/e says he is real rebellious and that kind of person. but that's my opinion.

• Yeah I don't exactly likes boots are in, anymore ahahah. just shoes and show their personality I guess is why we look at their shoes.

• If it was just some random guy. I'd look at his face first and then his body. But if the guy has an athletic body and he's wearing no shirt with shorts. Or a t-shirt with shorts. I'll more likely will notice his body first.

• Not the first thing. No one wants a brain-dead piece of man meat. Athletic bodies are just a bonus to me, as long as a guy takes care of himself and can keep up with me.

• Maybe I'm just weird but I notice eyes and hair first. Seriously, awesome hairstyles are a total turn-on. And weird eyes. Like, random colors you don't normally see and stuff. :) an athletic body is definitely good, too, though.

• For me the first thing I look for is the looks, then the body.

• athletic bodys are goooood! ;p

• If I didn't know the guy at all I would flirt notice his face. Then I would notice his body. I don;t like really big guys, or I don't like guys shorter than me. But if he had a great funny personality I might could get over his body. But hey, who doesn't love a nice body ;)

• This could depend on the individual, but yes, for me an athletic body is what I probably notice first about a guy. But that's not to say other things don't matter. It's just that physically, that's what I notice first.

What Guys Said 0