What would you think of a girl if she had this tattoo?

So I'm thinking of getting a confederate flag butterfly tattoo. Nothing for certain that's for sure still in the thinking stage but I'm proud to be from the south and since a camo tat wouldn't look that cool confederate is best way to show the pride. It would not be huge it wouldn't be tiny. Just curious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing at all. I would think she got a tattoo that she likes. I wouldn't think that she's racist, country, likes country music, or any stupid stereotype.

What Guys Said 6

• I would totally wanna date her! She would be strong in what she believes and has great taste in ink!! Matter of fact I'd love to get a tattoo of the flag myself! That would be a huge positive for me. If it makes you happy and you belive in it then forget what other people think or say.

• I'd be curious as to why she got it and the story behind it. That's about it.

• No i wouldn't

• Racist, white trash, not terribly bright or well read.

• "A tattoo on a beautiful girl is like bumper stickers on a Ferrari"

• I'd think she was white trash.

What Girls Said 1

• Well it's a symbol of racism... so... racist?