How do you feel about tattoos?

Im not talking full on tattoos but i mean people with ink some think we are freaks and others could literally care less. I only have 1 tattoo but that's because I felt really passionate about it and I think honestly you shouldn't get inked if you ain't passionate about it. But I do love tattoos. I would get more then one but so far haven't found the design I'm hoping to find for my next idea.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have any problem with tattoos... its an art... i would like to have one but that's not for now

What Guys Said 8

• I understand people like them and consider them art, but to me if you have to get a tattoo of something to remind you about how passionate you are for it then you are not that passionate about it in the first place. Also, from person experience I can say that the old saying that "people change every six years" is pretty true. I know some of my values and beliefs have changed compared to 6 years ago. So to answer your question... I don't really care for them and I would never get one. However, It wouldn't keep me from dating a girl if she only had a few smaller ones that were not visible with everyday public clothing.

• I think people should get inked whether they are passionate about it or not if they are actually interested in it and want it. I honestly don't care if they want something or not. That's totally their decision to make. I don't judge anyone for having one or think (wow, they're going to regret that one years down the road... what an idiot...).
    However I will say that I don't find them attractive and I wouldn't ever get one, myself.

• One or two small ones i can cope with. But i prefer no tattoos.

If its something that covers a large area of your body, or if its a dark, ugly tattoo, then its a deal breaker.

None = perfect
    Small butterfly trampstamp = tolerable
    Flaming skull with rattlesnakes crawling through the eye sockets, spanned across her entire back = run for the hills

• I personally don't like tattoos.

• I really like a couple of tattoos.

• It depends what the tattoo is and how good it's been applied

• I do like tattoos but people should think about it very well

• As you said full tattoos doesn't look good , one or two as max should be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't mind tattoos I like to get the stick on tattoos that you put water but I wouldn't get a real tattoo that needed a needle cause that would hurt

• I think they're awesome. I want a few on my feet but I don't know if it'll happen.