What kind of hair do you have?

I have long wavy dark brown hair. Sometimes it looks really shiny and beautiful, sometimes it looks ratchet AF.

• Wavy
  • Straight
  • Curly
  • All of them altogether
  • Other/results

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is a liiiiiittle wavy, more straight than wavy, so I voted straight.

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is naturally curly. It's really long, shinny, and super soft everyone loves to touch it and asks if it's real.

But if it's humid or if it gets wet I'm screwed. When it's hot it gets shorter puffy and looks a hot mess. When it's wet it shrivles all the way up and curly back to my natural style.

What Guys Said 10

• I have very curly hair.

• Fine, and Wavy or curly usually. Occasionally part of it will be straight if it doesn't see any moisture that day. In rare instances it will be all 3 at the same time, it's pretty thick, and I growing it out right now so it tends to be weird sometimes.

I usually just try to brush or comb it till it's kinda wavy so it's more consistent.

• Black/brown
    Thick
    Straight (or maybe wavy lol)

• Dark, Thick, Heavy, bulletproof, indestructible and uncooperative hair! No mere mortal scissors can cut it!
    It used to be curly when I was younger but now its wavy. People don't believe me when I say its very very very dark brown!

• Mine is annoyingly thick

• I used to be blonde when i was a baby but now i have really dark hair. It's straight the way it is now but if i let it grow longer it's very wavy

• was long and blonde but now still blonde but cropped really short

• Kinky, curly and nappy black hair.

• Straight, thick, dark brown Asian hair. Extremely stubborn and annoying to deal with.

• I have the most black hair in the world and it is straight and thick

What Girls Said 21

• Original hair is like this, but colour is dark brown and is thicker than in the picture
    www3.pictures.stylebistro.com/.../...C1gxDT5al.jpg

But I often straighten it so most will see me with straight hair. I'm back to my original hair right now, kinda wavy, bra strap length.

• My hair is long and is blackish brown with chestnut brown highlights but I can't decide whether it's straight, wavy or curly. Some days I wake up with it straight. Other days (days that the night before I washed my hair) my hair is curly. Normally my hair will be wavy at night. Funny right? XD I love my hair, it's my best attribute. Normally people love my hair too.

by the way, am I the only girl that uses my hair as a legit curtain between myself and a guy when I'm feeling super shy?

• Brown and almost straight.

• for me its curly hair

• Today it is super curly because I have washed it and left it... it's a monster today!

http://i60.tinypic.com/2w7l25y.jpg[/IMG]

• Stick straight.

• My hair is very sleek, thin and straight. It basically has no volume. I would love to have more wavy hair nd just a bit more volume.

• I have dead straight dark brown hair

• Straight brown hair really long almost to my belly button ha I have a love hate relationship with my hair.

• Natural hair is curly/wavy but i straighten it a lot so most people will see me with straight hair aha :)

• Sometimes mine can be really wavy and sometimes it's just kinda straight. It kinda depends, but it's usually a little more on the wavy side. Also it's medium brown.

• Mine is curly, medium and dark brown.

• Long, straight blonde.

• Straight and bright brown :) Sometimes it gets a bit wavy, not too much though.

• My hair is dark brown/black and straight. It is rather thin, I wish I had thicker hair.

• Let's exchange! My hair is so freaking thick I always have to thinned it 😔

• You are welcome :) and yeah, true that!! @mskay

• @mskay - don't. thin hair sucks. no offense. i used to have extremely thick hair. even broke a few combs just combing it. it's so thin now. i miss the weight of my former hair.

• i have wavy and rapidly thinning (formerly extremely thick) hair from stress and anemia

• My hair is naturally curly and is brown with ginger-y highlights. I like to straighten it and dye it all black. It reaches to my hip bones.

• Red, was very long but now shoulder length, curly.

• Straight hair

• Straight, but naturally Afro-textured

• I have straight blonde hair.