Girls, Whats your favorite makeup brand (s)?

I would have to say MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit and Maybelline

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i've noticed that many high end products dont offer much coverage or color which is why i love drugstore makeup. i would honestly have to say that elf is one of my favs. im amazed at how great some of their products are! i also love covergirl and rimmel london. money isn't an issue for me but quality is!

0|0
    0|0
    • If your searching for a good coverage Kat Von D has great Coverage. I just use the powder and Nars has great concealer. Urban Decay has great primers and eyeshadows and the lip products are super bright. I love them

What Girls Said 16

• i dont wear any make up.. so i don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could answer, but I don't use makeup except lipstick if it counts?

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear Mary Kay mineral powder and eye liner and eye shadow. I can deal with Maybelline mascara

0|0
    0|0
  • M. A. C is one of my favs but can be quite expensive.. of my favorite cheaper brands is loreals matte infallible foundation.. works like a charm especially on oily skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Urban Decay, Lancome, Anastasia Beverly Hills and L'Oreal

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if there was an urban decay cult I would join it faster than you could say eyeshadow. Smashbox has great foundations I think but definitely UD for eye makeup. As far as drugstore products go I love the Milani brand... Maybelline is a good one too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally the exact same as you haha! That's where all my makeup comes from! Milani is also nice because I like their multitasker powder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one. I haven't worn any make up in over 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only ones I have used so far : Maybelline mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • CHANEL, dior, YSL, laduré

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Mary Kay for lipstick. I'll use any cheap eyeliner or mascara though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kat Von D, Nars, Urban Decay, Lancôme, Clique, and Maybelline,

0|0
    0|0
    • Nars has the best concealer ever and Kat Von D covers the best. I mean it stays bc I had oily skin and it works the best and didn't breakout my face. Maybelline mascara works just as good as $20 ones. And clique has good eyeshadow. And Lancôme has this amazing thing to go on before you put your mascasa and it is amazing. Urban Decay has great eyeshadow ( I use naked ) and just lip stick/ gloss.

Sephora has great brushes too. And Eco tools brushes are good too.

• I forgot to add that.

• i don't really wear makeup- but i use a lot face washes, subs, etc- i love lush and the body shop

0|0
    0|0
  • MAC, Benefit, The Balm and Maybelline

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Maybelline.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as you and Avon as well.

0|0
    0|0