If a model wears a size small pair of shorts and she's 5'8. And I'm a size small but I'm 5'0 , would they look any different?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they would. They would be longer on you. Other than that they're just going to be shorts.

• I agree with this dude.

• It depends on your body measurements overall. If this girl was 5'8" with long legs, and you're 5'0" with short legs, then yes a lot longer. If you're 5'0" with long legs, then it shouldn't be too much fo a difference.

Overall I think they're probably be around 2 inches further own your thigh than they are on her. Maybe a little more or less, but you can always just roll the end of them up if that's too long for your liking. I see plenty of girls wearing khaki and Jean shorts do this all the time.

• Ohh yeah I have short legs lol , no I want them longer because they look really short on the model and the shorts are high waisted. But I'm ordering online and I just wanted to have an idea of how they would look. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well obviously you're not as tall so your legs won't be as long so they might look a little different eventually but if you like them just wear them

What Guys Said 3

• yes, it would, more leg would show on her.

• The model would probably show more leg

• They'll look big on you

What Girls Said 2

• yes but just because she's tall other than that the what type of shoes and shirt you wear can make you look tall too with the shorts. you can download or go to Pinterest is this webiste/app that can give you ideas of how to wear what you want to wear making you look taller if you want or just how to work them

• Yes. They'd look longer on you.