Party outfit.. what to wear?

So im going to a club for the first time. Im 18 and a girl and im going with a group of my friends. But i have no idea what to wear. Club parties are not a usual thing in my country so im kinda nervous about it.. i dont wanna look noobish give me suggestions please? Like short dresses? jeans? tight skirts? what -.-
any more info would be appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the club, different clubs have different styles. Ask the friends your going with as to style suggestions. But as a rule a modest skirt flats if you plan on dancing heels of not. Nice but not churchish. A jeans jacket and plain blouse also is in order.

Most Helpful Girl

• You will be on your feet almost all night, so be careful about your shoe choices.

What Guys Said 4

• A short dress sounds nice

• Just play it safe and wear jeans and a tshirt.

• A pencil skirt with a nice top would look great! :)

• Bodycon dresses are what women usually wear to clubs BUT, ultimately, it comes down to what you prefer, and as long as your following the clubs guidelines (know the club you're going to)

What Girls Said 5

• I think a nice tight dress is fine with heels. Of course make sure it's something you feel comfortable wearing.

• Short dresses and tight skirts... but if your showing leg then ease up on cleavage and vice versa

• A short skirt, a shirt, and a jacket is cool.

• You want to wear something trendy but not provocative. If you wouldn't let your parents see you wearing it it's probably not a good idea. At least it's the rule I go by.

• The more you can dress like you don't give a fuck and still look good, the more attention you will get.