Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom made me go in 8 years in a row... worst tines of ny life

• Why? Didn't win?

• It's not that I was always in either first, second, or third place (thanks to my moms dedication for me to win) It's when I was around that age I acted like a conplete boy because I have three brothers but my mom ALWAYS wanted me to act girly and wear dresses and skirts all the time... UGH!! But now I embrace my feminine side 😊

What Girls Said 8

• LOL nopeee, never

• When I was younger. I didn't win but the father of the girl who won told my dad I should have won and the only reason why I didn't was because they were friends with the judge

• Nope and I never will😂

• Nope! :D :)

• No I haven't

• Yep from the time I was able to walk until I was 12

• Forcibly yes, one was in a sports feat in high school and one in college.

• How was it forced?

• In high school it was peer pressure. In college, my professor told me he will fail me in clinical psych-I took it seriously, he's gay and he takes a grudge. Though I don't think he will fail me, I'm running for honors. Hahaha the experience was fun to tell, though I did not enjoy it.

• I've been to one, but not in one.

What Guys Said 1

• No I have not or met anyone who has