Which haircut do you like the best?

I've decided that I'm going to take a leap and get my hair cut shorter like I've wanted to for awhile. I know I should be deciding which based more on my face shape/features, but which do you guys like best of the ones I've been looking at?

Haircut 1:
Which haircut do you like the best?
Haircut 2:

Haircut 3:

• Haircut 1
  • Haircut 2
  • Haircut 3
  • Different Suggestion (Leave link/image below)

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like number 1. Its very edgy and fun. You could even take it a step further with the edginess and do something like:
    www.prettydesigns.com/.../...ut-for-Curly-Hair.jpg
    and as it grows out it will look like number 1. Its only hair, do something super fun! :-)

• Ohh, that is really cool! I might try that out if I like the one I'm getting today. I think I'm going to go with the first one. Although I think I like the second one a bit more, the first wouldn't bring out my long nose quite so much. Plus, like you said, the first one is more edgy. I've had long hair forever so this is going to be quite the change.

• Good luck! I hope you love it! :-)

• It looks pretty coo! Not really what I was picturing, but I like it :)

What Guys Said 7

• I like haircut 1

• Haircut #3

• If you insist in cutting it short, then I'd say go for 2.

• 3, for sure. Some girls can really pull off short hair. She nails it.

• None of these long hair is great!

• Yeah, it was. Lots of styling potential. But I've had long hair forever, and I've been wanting short hair for a long time. I'm finally doing it now.

• Ok i see but the haircuts u pictured look all choppy so unless thats what your going for id say no lol

• The last girl, lord who is that she is fucking gorgeous

• two and three actually

What Girls Said 6

• haircut 3 is cute, but remember most girls regret ever cutting their hair once they do. long, straight hair is very attractive these days so make sure you're set on this hairstyle. i know i used to want my hair this short but my mom didn't let me and im glad she didn't now.

• I did get it cut short, the first style, and I love it. No getting my shirt wet after I shower, or ridiculous amount of time brushing only to have it still be a mess anyway. It's simple and easy to deal with, and it looks awesome.

• awesome :)

• Haircut 3 is super cute! I'd say either go for 1 or 3, but I prefer 3 <3

• Without seeing your bone structure I have to say picture 3. It's very cute but versatile enough to go with a lot of different face shapes. It's also not so "out there" that you can't go glam or feminine when you want. :)

• They're all super cute. I like #1 best.

• I think #3 is cute. :)