What is it that you are attracted to opposed to?

for example, I'm attracted to quite shy guys, opposed to those loud obnoxious cocky guys.

What about you?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• turned on by confidence, some one who makes their own path instead of being a sheep

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i think opposites attract means that you'd have be be loud and outspoken to be attracted to shy guys. (ie. you are the opposite of them)

..anyway I guess I'm sort of attracted to really bubbly girls & I'm the opposite of that lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I am very drawn by the types of guys who look tough! very masculine with nice body. sorta like the player type or the bad boy looking type. I wish I were not because those never want to commit but I guess I am doomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to very quiet, deep-in-thought looking guys and girls (I am bisexual) with amazing smiles. Very confident nerds that are in healthy shape...as opposed to "loud obnoxious cocky" ones. But I am myself usually very quiet, contemplative, nerdy, very healthy and I think I have a great smile, so I guess I don't go for opposites. I know that a lot of people do go for their opposite though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I'm a quiet and softspoken girl (at first until I warm up to you) but I'm attracted to guys that are outgoing and loud. not the obnoxious cocky ones, but the goodnatured always have a good time kind

0|0
    0|0