What is it that you are attracted to opposed to?

for example, I'm attracted to quite shy guys, opposed to those loud obnoxious cocky guys.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• turned on by confidence, some one who makes their own path instead of being a sheep

What Guys Said 1

• i think opposites attract means that you'd have be be loud and outspoken to be attracted to shy guys. (ie. you are the opposite of them)

..anyway I guess I'm sort of attracted to really bubbly girls & I'm the opposite of that lol

What Girls Said 3

• I am very drawn by the types of guys who look tough! very masculine with nice body. sorta like the player type or the bad boy looking type. I wish I were not because those never want to commit but I guess I am doomed.

• I am attracted to very quiet, deep-in-thought looking guys and girls (I am bisexual) with amazing smiles. Very confident nerds that are in healthy shape...as opposed to "loud obnoxious cocky" ones. But I am myself usually very quiet, contemplative, nerdy, very healthy and I think I have a great smile, so I guess I don't go for opposites. I know that a lot of people do go for their opposite though.

• yeah I'm a quiet and softspoken girl (at first until I warm up to you) but I'm attracted to guys that are outgoing and loud. not the obnoxious cocky ones, but the goodnatured always have a good time kind