Girls, where to find smaller bras?

The smallest size I can ever find is a 32A and there's a gap at the top unless it's an extreme push-up. Where can I find AA cup bras?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know candies and SO brand brad tend to run a bit small, maybe try those? But if you're a double A you might be able to get away with going braless or just wearing a bandeau instead depending on the top you wear.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• VS pink has 32AA and some even smaller sizes. They are somewhat pricy, but I love mine and you could always just wait for a special where you get money off your order.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought you can get those anywhere...
    Best to buy them on some Asian sites.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried Victoria's secret? It's a bit pricey, but they have nice bras there.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're that small you can probably get away with just not wearing one.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're smaller than a 32A you probably don't need a bra quite yet... Try a sports bra if you really want but don't jump into that yet because once you need bras it's a pain in the ass. If you really want something to cover up try a cami with the built in double layer around the chest area

0|0
    0|0
  • Victorias secret.. if not in store definitely check online (they have more variety)

1|0
    0|0
  • Victorias secret is aimed more towards smaller sizes

0|0
    0|0
  • Like XNicholeMariex3 said victoria's secret is your best bet and the bra's are really cute. Sadly for me they only carry a few styles of my bra size that aren't very cute T~T

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just try not wearing a bra?

0|0
    0|0
  • Online I guess?

0|0
    0|0