What is your preferred dress size on a woman? And Why? Ladies, if you're comfortable sharing, what size are you?

In terms of US Sizing.
I am not asking this to make any woman feel bad about her size. Sizing is just labelling, and some women don't fit into conventional sizes. All women are beautiful, no matter their size. This is just a way for me to get a better perception of how screwed up society can be, when it comes to the female body. I'm a size 4-6, but I don't think it's extremely important.

• Size 0 (XXS)
  • Size 2-4 (XS)
  • 5-6 (S)
  • 7-8 (M)
  • 9-12 (L)
  • 14-16 (XL)
  • 18+ (Plus-size)
Guys, at what size would you start to find a woman unattractive?(I know most of you said you don't give a shit, but this was a part of my plan when it comes to my question)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think i speak for like 99% of guys when i say, I don't actually have a fucking clue what any of them mean. Just a load of letters and numbers to me.

If you're basically asking how fat guys like girls, Dude, It dosen't matter.
    As long as you're not annorexic, And not morbidly obese. You will be fine.

I mean... y'all have vaginas? dating is easy as fuck no matter how big you are xD. Why do you think Prostitutes exist? guys will actually pay for sex, You think they're going to turn it down for free because you're a bit on the bigger / skinnier side? get real xD

• I'm not asking if guys like bigger or thin women, I'm asking what size do you think is attractive according to what you've seen through the public eye? Society is f**cked, man. XD

• Asker, I know what you're saying, but... seriously, guys won't know what these numbers mean unless they are a fashion designer or something, we have never had to pick out dresses xD. So, my point still stands, As long as when you were a dress, There isn't a MASSIVE bulge sticking out at your waist, Or on the reserve, There isn't a massive Indent. You will be fine.
      Guys aren't as fussy as girls when it comes to looks, they just dont like extremes, If you are incredibly skinny, thats not attractive, if you are incredibly overweight, thats not attractive, Anything in between is A-OK. Whereas girls attitude to guys is abs or go home xD.
      Seriously, dont worry about it.

• @Lyndsielee666 , You know what i meant xD

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm smaller that a 0 and there isn't a choice for that so /:

• How do you find clothes?

• i'm 5'2. i haven't dropped below 90 since i had my daughter almost three years ago so i'm proud of that (:
      & i'm proud of you for finding the strength to recover! its hard work.-.

What Guys Said 7

• Most guys don't know much about women's dress sizes, weight, or bra sizes. We don't need to know them for our clothing and women rarely share this type of information with guys. Unless you have a photo of the girls in each size category most guys won't be able to answer this question.

• I haven't the slightest clue about any female clothing sizes

• ?
    I have absolutely no idea what any of these sizes mean in terms of dresses. I'm not a gal and don't shop in the women's section. Whatever she looks good in.

• I think US 6-10 would be around the healthiest

• Tbh, I have no idea what size dress my girlfriend wears and I don't think it matters

• I like XS, but i like tight XS if that makes sense?
    I like there butt to be shown off a bit.
    Anything thats XS-S, maybe M

• It depends on the girl, at size 6 some girls look to thin/boney while others look great. Again at size 12 a lot of girls would be looking a bit chubby but some also look fine at that size. It depends on her body and if she's naturally curvy.

For me 8-10 is great and 6-12 is pretty good. I voted E because a girl I know who's body is perfect to me is a size 10.

• Oh I did think it a bit odd that that would count as large. I don't know what Australian sizes are, the same as the UK I guess?

• Basically, UK sizes are two ahead of a US size. For example, a 2 in the Uk is a 0 in the US, a 4 is a 2, a 6 is a 4, an 8 is a 6, etc etc.

• It varies from store to store. But generally, the UK/AUS sizing is two ahead of the US sizing.

What Girls Said 16

• My dress size is 10-12 and sometimes 14. I'm so tall that I have to get everything in a bigger size or even plus size just to get the length. Ugh. There's hardly anything affordable that also fits properly and not look like it's too wide for me.

• The point I'm trying to make is that dress size doesn't matter. Guys are clueless about this, just read what they've said already XD

• Am a size 10 - 12 (UK) and just like @musicbrain5 sometimes have to go up a dress size to get the length.

Before I had my breast reduction done, it was even more of a nightmare buying clothes, as I would have to get even larger sizes just to fit my bust, and then have them altered to fit everywhere else.

• I think I'm the same size as you (4-6).

• If anyone cares that much then fuck them lol.

Also I wear from a 9 to a 12 sometimes, depends on the dress.

• I'm a size 8.

• depends on the designer and if I'm buying misses or juniors. In juniors I'm a 5-6, 7-8. In misses I'm a 4.

• I'm size 2 and it's freaking hard to find clothes my size.

• I'm a size 0-2 U. S. So I'm a size XXS and XS.(Depending on the store) basically:
    XXS= extra extra small
    XS= extra small

• I wear size 12 dress

• My dress size is 4 but my pant size is 10.

• I am a size 4

• I`m a size 4.

• Ahi dunno about US sizing. My forever 21 jeans is size 27-28. I'm guessing that's medium...

• Size #'s don't mean a thing. I'm size 00 in Express and size 4 in H&M.

• My dress size is 11-14 depending on the fabric of the dress... lol

• Anything under size 5 is ridiculous to me. I have more fingers than your dress size 😒