Is this an appropriate bathing suit?

I have a bombshell bathing suit from Victoria's secret. I bought it a while ago and I'm skinny but I have quite large breasts. I'm very insecure about myself and I'm not sure if it makes me look like a slut. I have worn it once and my friends gave me weird looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get some new friends cause the 'friends' you have obviously aren't really your friends. I see nothing wrong with a two piece or the bondage monokini a lot of girls are wearing. At the end of the day the victoria secret bombshell swimsuit is just a really good push-up bikini. So I guess girls with D cups, DDs, G's etc shouldn't wear sexy bathing suits? Sigh. This is ridiculous. You can't change the way your breast are without getting surgery and who would want to do that? This is like when people say girls shouldn't go out without bras cause its tacky and makes them look 'cheap' or like 'sluts' or cause their nipples may show. Guess what, nipples getting hard due to cold or some other natural thing is a natural response by the body. Not all women can wear a bra, some women with lumps in their breasts find it very painful when wearing bras. Breasts and the female form isn't anything to be ashamed of! I wish people would stop sexualizing breasts and everything else. Don't let anyone make you feel insecure about your body because at the end of the day you're the one who has to live in it! Life is too short to worry about what people think, or how they feel or think you look. Screw them.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds sexy. If your friends gave you weird look, they were either jealous or just shocked that they've never seen your figure so revealing. In these times, there is no such thing as appropriate because its either a "common sense" thing or "who gives a flying f**k" thing. I say rock it. People will think its slutty but then again do you know those people?

• No pic hun. Try again.

• can't tell without a pic

• There's no pic posted so we don't know what it looks like

What Girls Said 8

• A bombshell style is generally for less endowed chicks who need a little extra umph. So you should have expected them to look even bigger.

• don't let them make you feel bad.
    you probably look good in it.

• Bombshell bra's from VS always make my boobs look fucking huge so.. if you're already well-endowed in the boob area then they probably look a bit cartoonish.

• I wouldn't know...
    Maybe ask your friends what was wrong with it?

• You've got to show us what it looks like.

• They aren't real friends

• No pic posted?

• Buy a few bathing suits and bikinis so that you have different looks. However, if you are getting some weird looks from you friends it might be worth buying a more casual one as an alternative.