Do you think jeans will go out of style soon?

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

• No. The only way they do out of style is if leggings became more popular. But I don't think they'll be going out anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0
    • Leggings have come and gone many times already, jeans are forever with us.

• @GirlsScoutsRevenge I don't mean for an extremely log amount if time but for a season or season or two. I don't think they deer beat out jeans in the log run.

Most Helpful Guy

• jeans r like cheeseburgers

all-time classics 8)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No, I don't think they will. However, with saying This, Seeing This, they just get Holier all the time, maybe more ragged with a different 'Style' all the while. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I hope that jeggins will go out of style soon... or that people who are not super toned will finally stop wearing them because it does not look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans always have been and always will be in style. The cuts that are in style change with time, but they all tend to cycle back every couple decades.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never...
    They'll always be in fashion in one form or another.
    Just like a suite - it's classic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. They're an ubiquitous item.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soon? No. But I wear them less and less, I like yoga pants/leggings/tights more, they're just more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • nah.. they will not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they ever will

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I loooove my jeans!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not any time soon I hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • no although i like my jeggins i still love my jeans too

0|0
    0|0
  • And be replaced with what? Yoga pants?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not! I love my silvers!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They have been with us for about 150 years. What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • With guys? No. Jeans are basically one of the few pants guys have.

With girls? Maybe. They like to wear skin tight shit nowadays, I would imagine in a few years for girls it may even become fashionable just to wear no pants at all -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans will never go out of fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • No, jeans are just too ubiquitous to go out of style anytime soon, like they will always be a common sight. But for girls there are many other options like yoga pants. And for guys there are other new options too like fashionable sweatpants and track pants, they just aren't as popular or widespread yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if it were out of style, I'd still rock my jeans! I love my jeans!

0|0
    0|0
  • They haven't in the last 170 or so years so I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans will last until the end of times

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they will ever go out of style

0|0
    0|0
  • They've been in style since the 50's as far as I know so if they haven't gone out of style by now, I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol and why u think that?

0|0
    0|0