What do you think of short hair on a women?

Ever since I cut my hair I've been made fun of a lot (mostly by boys) they say very rude things to me. They also told me i looked like a man because girls aren't supposed to have short hair. Other girls have told me that its unattractive. What is your opinion?

• I like short hair
    29% (9)16% (4)23% (13)Vote
  • I prefer longer hair
    29% (9)60% (15)43% (24)Vote
  • I like them all
    42% (13)24% (6)34% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• If it's really short "boyish" hair, then I don't really find it attractive. If it's just a shorter cut, some girls look really cute in that and it suits them. It depends on the cut and the woman, to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how short generally I prefer longer hair, I'm not sure all guys do though. I've seen many girls that look good with hair a bit shorter than shoulder length.

In any case, there's no reason to make fun of some one for their hairstyle choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it unattractive, as do many men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't think of a single woman with short hair that I didn't think would look better with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two thumbs way way down

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair can be very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how short?

0|0
    0|0
  • B and C are both true for me. As long as it's a few inches long and not styled really weirdly I'd probably like it, but I do prefer long hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on how it fits her face and if she's creative enough to style it well. Short hair cuts can have a lot of personality and compliment some outfits way better than long hair. Some women don't have the confidence or creativity to pull of a short hair cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bob. My hair is too thick for it to be long. I become more hair than face when my hair is any longer than just off the shoulder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short hair on girls, as long as it suits her :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be really cute. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • i had my hair short once and most boys i knew found it a turn on and kept asking me out i quiet like it

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally do not like short hair - I'm not sure why, but it is definitely not for me! but, to each his own :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair looks really cute on some girls :)
    I'm thinking of cutting my hair short... ;to

0|0
    0|0
  • Only wear it for you and not anyone else.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bottom line: A girl's face is what a guy will be staring at most of the time, so as long as you're cute, you're good!

0|0
    0|1
  • Short hair looks good on some girls, but there's also some girls who should stick with the long hair

0|0
    0|0