What physical qualities makes a girl look badass/intimidating (besides tattoos)?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like term badass/intimidating but I find any punk look fascinating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Piercings - in my experience - make anyone look friendlier. =)
    Tattoos - make someone look more fun and 'bad-ass' - depending on the choice of tattoos...

Maybe a commanding walk? Like you own the place.
    Of course a firm handshake - can't go wrong with that.
    When someone is insanely talented at something - but that's not overtly apparent.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I generally don't go for that type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can look 'intimidating'... doesn't mean they are by any means lol It's what's on the inside that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • A fat ass cigar/blunt

0|1
    0|0
  • the same things that make guys intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair color, eye makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Testosterone

0|0
    1|0
  • low/deep voice

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong arms and muscular myuscularthighs love them looks hot and powerful

0|0
    0|0
  • When she can inhale that smoke forever and not cough when expelling it thats pretty bad ass... motor sports, hunting etc those are all bad ass things.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Muscles. Hit the gym.

1|0
    0|0
  • great question! i can use some tips too! I'd say start strength training and build muscles. Wear bandanas and black leather Jackets! Maybe even a piercing or 2...

1|1
    0|0
    • Looking muscular is already good. Men won't be offensive to you.

• I summon @ihav2fart... He can explain further

0|0
    0|0
    • She gotta be tall and motor cycle riding. Also she has to have a certain profession.

• Show All
    • hahaha, okay for his sake I will not.

• @ihav2fart atta fatty party! That's a good lad 🙊

• A muscular body. And with a energetic haircut, a tight tank top, tight jeans or a short its gets accentuated. I rarely get nasty behaviour from men.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't intent to be mean, but it could be that you don't get nasty behaviour from men simply because most men don't find musclemass attractive on a woman.

• I think the eyebrows play an important role... I mean look at me! I almost poked my eyes out with the eye pencil but still look like I'm twelve because my eyebrows are really light.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings, thick eyebrows maybe? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Being really tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Intense eyes, and stares..
    I'm very intimidating.. many guys and girls are kind of afraid of me because of my very intense yet lad back stares and body language...

0|0
    0|0