Girls, I have an eyebrow concern?

I don't want to be sexist, but I'm assuming females have a better understanding of eyebrow management than males. Anyways, because my mom will never seem to take me to get my eyebrows done at a salon with wax, I had to take it upon myself to keep them shaped with a razor and shaving cream. And I know that's not how it's supposed to be done, but it actually works out fairly well since I do it daily. But I just noticed that my eyebrow shape is unlike most people's. My eyebrows start out straight like most, but they then follow the arch of my eye downwards instead of upwards.

The spacing on my eyebrows are similar to the one in the picture below, but can any girl tell me how I can achieve the shape of these kind of eyebrows?
Picture:
Girls, I have an eyebrow concern?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as we would like our eyebrows to grow in the shape we like, it's sometimes impossible unless you draw them on.

My advice is to stop shaving your brows, let everything grow in, and then get them reshaped working with the shape that will be most flattering to the features you already have.

What Girls Said 5

• If you do not have eyebrow puckers, find something similar to them and pluck your eyebrows. Shaving is a no-no.

• You pluck eyebrows, you don't shave them.

But why do you want to look like this girl?

• Most of my guy friends let their barber know they need their eyebrows cleaned up

• grow em back out and PLUCK INSTEAD OF SHAVE.-.

• Don't use a shaver on your eyebrows!! Use tweezers. Let them grow back now.