Hair For Love?

(Girls: On a Guy... Guys: On a Girl)

What kind of hairstyle do you find the most attractive?

How important is it to you for a person to have the hairstyle you find attractive?

Would you cut your hair or keep it growing if your loved one found it more attractive even if you wanted it to be like it currently is?

Most Helpful Guy

• {What kind of hairstyle do you find the most attractive?}

- The "crimped" hairstyle is very attractive when it's below "shoulder length" by approximately 2-4''.

{How important is it to you for a person to have the hairstyle you find attractive?}

- It's not important, the person could have the hairstyle and I would string my fingers through it for hours - while gazing in amazement (like a cat with a ball of yarn) - but it has no effect on my experience with them in dating/etc

{Would you cut your hair or keep it growing if your loved one found it more attractive even if you wanted it to be like it currently is?}

- I would do what I wanted, I don't need to do things to become more attractive, I know who I am and what I have to offer.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 8

• I love guys with about an inch on their head and it's short I guess and they can style it up spiky - that's what I like on a guy- I can't stand long hair

• I constantly change my hair. Short and choppy, medium a-line, or long with slight floaty layers. It all depends. But yes, the guy I'm dating usually has a deciding factor. Shorter cut when I'm post-breakup and single, and longer when I'm in a happy relationship. I'm currently growing my hair out. lol.

And with my boyfriend, I found that I'm intrigued with his super fine curls. I love running my fingers through his hair, and playing with the tendrils by his neck. I can't get enough! But more importantly, I like that he keeps a style. Any man that finds a look that works for him, and sticks with his regimen, well he's got something good going for him. :)

• for a guy I like hair that is long, but is about 2 inches above their shoulder.

hahaa that's what my crush has.

i guess it is pretty important. I mean, I wouldn't want to date a guy with greasy or ugly hair!

i would cut my hair or grow it longer for someone I liked.

• I like short to medium length hair on a guy. I also like a guy who can have fun with his hair, try different styles. Myself I am willing to try anything, so if he had a suggestion, I might go for it, if I liked the idea as well. I used to have really long hair, guys loved, but I'm ok with keeping it shorter for a while.

• I would cut it however my guy wanted it cut. But seeing as right now I don't have a guy I just keep my hair how I want it.

For guys I either love the whole side hair thing (I guess kind of 'emo'?!) or a really short cropped buzz cut. Almost bald. SEXY!

• FUCKING SEXXXXYYYYY

link

link

link

• dude you neeeed a cut...no offense

• No offense = "I'm going to offend you now, but please don't get angry at me"

• I like mohawks ;) But a hairstyle doesn't really affect the way I feel about that person. Any hairstyle is good for me (as long as the guy has hair lol) But if the guy is good to me, that's what's the most attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• The longer her hair is the better. ;3

• Well, I prefer long hair over short hair on girls, but not TOO long, like down to their butt, that's a little too long I guess o.o

• Nice one =P

• EWW LOL