Girls, your best hair products?

I desperately need some product ideas from you all. Right now I am using Pantene Pro-V shampoo/conditioner and feel like my hair is constantly weighed down. I have naturally thick and straight hair but no volume!! I feel like I've tried it all. I use a heat protectant and a volumizer by Suave. I even blow dry upside down but it always falls flat. Any shampoo, conditioner, product suggestions to achieve voluminous and shiny hair?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I began using this really cheap shampoo and conditioner from ALDI (not sure if they'd have that where you're from), for like 60 p and I expected it to be awful but since I started using it my hair looks a hell of a lot better than it did before. I always recommend anything with macadamia oil in it to help strengthen your hair. Maybe try using John Frieda volume mousse, or buy one of these hairbrushes (it's supposed to help apparently):

http://store.markhill.co.uk/wonder-ball-brush

What Girls Said 8

• You should definitely give the No-Poo regimen a go. you can get more details about it on Youtube and Pinterest

• 0|0
  • I can only help if you're black and natural. Lmao. That's all I know.

• have you tried argan oil?

• Love organix Moroccan oil, I'm not sure if it's avaliable elsewhere, but love the stuff!

• What shampoo do you use? I've been researching for like a half hour lol

• Yesterday bought an organ oil, they say its a good thing, so decided to give it a go

• Do you like it?

• Mmmm, well
      its an oil which stays on your hair, that is why u don't have to use much of it.
      It is n't really comfortable, but surely it workd better than all that fructis stuff I had before, which just disapears.
      U kinda see that this is a real product, high quality oil.
      But as I said, u can't put too much or on special days, etc.

• i am bored

• maybe try a different hair cut?
    like short layers maybe?

i need good products too :\