Boys? Do you really just like the girls who wear the crop tops and just are flawless?

I just want to see what you guys look for in girls. Like the kind that would make you stop and stare while in public.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a flawless girl is what every guy wants, but is she flawless as a person too? Maybe she has a perfect body, but she's a bitch, and no, we don't like that. We'd rather have a girl with an imperfect body, but a great personality.
    Sure, looks matter, obviously, but what makes a guy stay is her personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it suits the girl, they like her.

• This. Too many times girls wear things considered sexy regardless of if they can pull off the look or not. Girls need to dress for how they look, not how they wish they looked.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on the guy. For me, maybe it catches your eye but then its off the next. I've always kind of gone toward the quiet, less flashy girls... or just for whatever reason someone who catches my eye because i just think they are attractive. Flawless isn't always physical. When it is, it is usually your own interpretation of it. The beauty of flawlessness is that many flaws combined with a great personality make someone real, admirable, interesting, and... flawless. Once you see the good side that you like, the bad or flawed side seems less visible.

• Girls have to have an awesome personality and a sense of humour as well as not be mean or nasty to date me. If a girl has a terrible personality then no matter how good looking she is she will not be dating me.

• Nope, not at all. I usually don't even girls in crop tops that are "flawless" a first glance, let alone a second.

• Looks wise she should have all the basic attractive stuff but what would make me stop and look is if something stood out. Like her outfit or her demenor. Im more personality over looks tbh.

• Yeah pretty much

• this answer will change with every guy you meet i'm a bit of al onely fuck so i glance back at almost all attractive women no matter what they're wearing. and yes everyone of every gender likes people they can considure flawless

• Nope. Guys are more or less wired to do that. It doesn't mean we actually like them. I could look at a "flawless" girl but I stil know she could be a horrible person. In fact (this is probably a bad thing but oh well) when I see a girl dressed in a crop top etc. it mostly makes me think less of her because, also depending on other things obviously, it makes her look bitchy.

What Girls Said 1

• I wear crop tops and my stomach isn't that flat. But I have gotten stares. Maybe that's why lol.