What would go with these shoes?

What would go with these shoes?
I just got a job so I'm thinking of buying some clothes but I want to be able to use my pumas more often

any suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Pretty much nothing except a tracksuit.

• You want clothes that you can wear at work, but also look good combined with your shoes to go out, right? Anything that is dark and plain will do. Let's analyse it. In work it makes sence to wear something more monochromatic, dark and serious looking. When you go out, you want your flashy shoes to be the center of attention, so it also makes sence to combine them with simple clothes. So, you need trousers and T-shirts in plain dark colours, like black, gray, dark green or burgundy.

• What would I do with them?
    Not wear them...
    But I presume you love them so wear them - with anything.

(I can't really help you with those shoes.)

• A football suit! (soccer)

You're gonna wear those shoes on a normal basis, to WORK? where do you work? at a stadium?

• haha no I mean when I go out I would like to wear them more, I paid 110$ and I've only worn them like 12 times

• well it's kind of awkward to see someone dressed in these type of shoes if they're not in sport.

• Jeans, tracksuit bottoms

• Depends on the job.

• A Ronald McDonald costume...

What Guys Said 2

• Dark jeans then a light coloured top that compliments yellow shoes.

• Get light, neutral coloured pants. Dark would contrast way too much