Is it wrong for an ugly girl to try pursuing a relationship with a guy that is very attractive?

Would a very attractive guy feel offended by an ugly girl wanting to be more than friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy really. And the same can be said for guys asking girls. Are you talking about yourself in this question? You shouldnt compare how great looking he is and how notso great looking you are. Having that in your mind as you try and ask him is not a good idea

• I'm not the prettiest thing in the world but I am mainly talking about ugly girls in general, not just me. Do you think that it's okay for me to have a love interest in someone that is on a much higher level of attractiveness than me, or should I just try my best to like the guys that are more obtainable for someone like me? I'm not trying to put myself down because I do think I'd be a good gf, but honestly I don't have much to offer in the looks department :(

• I don't see anything wrong with it - I find after a while it becomes more based on personality and attitude more than looks anyways. I've never had a girlfirend because of my inability to communicate with people - that's the most important thing IMO. Are the guys that are 'more attainable' of any interest to you?

• I don't think guys that are more attainable aren't of any interest to me, I just happen to have crushes on guys that are...not exactly on my level. Maybe it's that I want what I can't have kind of thing.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I've had fat women try to get with me and I'm not attracted to them at all, but I never felt offended by any girl trying to date me - that's kid sh*t

• i would say it really depends on the person.there are some people that are like pretty and handsome as heck yet their boyfriend or girlfriend can be not as what others predicted it might be average or not.its all in the person's way of seeing things.

• I've always been afraid to pursue something more with guys, but I'm afraid they will be offended and say something mean to me. I'm sensitive.

• First, you can never find an "ugly girl"...i believe that each and every girl is unique and special in a way or another... and for ur question, I think that it depends on the guy...and I believe that he shouldn't feel offended in anyway if he really like her...

What Girls Said 1

• honestly, from a former ugly girl do not try to pursue a guy that is very attractive. he will either A) let you down gently if he is a nice person (B) laugh at you either to your face or behind your back or (C) spot some weakness in you and try to exploit it by playing you. if anything is going to happen let him make the move if he wants to.