Girls, do you look better without makeup?

Maybe I just suck at makeup, but I think I look better without it, except for some foundation and mascara. Anything more than that just makes my face look weird and less attractive in my opinion. Anyone with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the use of makeup.
    Like God knows EVERYONE basically looks better with foundation, its facts, it covers up blemishes and acne and acne isn't attractive.
    But same!!! I mean all of my friends curl their hair, put on crop tops and Brandy Melville , put on foundation and mascara sometimes eyeliner. Then here I am, I just tie my hair up into a ponytail, maybe put some foundation on some blemishes, put on yoga pants and a tee shirt (sometimes I wear crop tops) and I mean i'm ready to go...
    For some reason when I don't wear makeup, I feel more fresh faced, my skin weirdly seems more glowy, and I feel comfortable in my own skin.
    Instead of focusing on covering up any flaws, i try to fix them, my hair? I don't flat iron it I use healthy hair care brands and a weekly coconut oil hair mask. My skin? I do a weekly turmeric face mask and my clarisonic every night.
    So I totally feel you :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• For me, it depends on how much rest I got the night before and how well my skin looks. If my skin is clear and has an even complexion and I got enough rest, I think I look fine without makeup. Maybe not "better" than I look with makeup, but still nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I look better without it. I cannot stand makeup and I feel so ugly when I wear it. I mean, I feel ugly when I don't too, but much more when I do wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes- because I'm not skilled at applying it.

All jokes aside though, I've been made up by makeup artists for video/photo shoots, and I didn't really like the way it made me look. I didn't look like myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I don't wear makeup.
    The one time i did was prom and it was only light makeup so it didn't really make a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe my makeup skill sucks but I think I look better without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like i look like a guy without makeup :c

0|0
    0|0
  • I look ridiculous wearing makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I look really sexy with winged liquid liner and eyeshadow

0|0
    0|0
  • I look nice with and without makeup.