Are Phillip earphones good?

Are Phillip earphones good?
I bought these earphones today and I was wondering if they're good and have good quality sound? If not I could exchange it but if it's not good what brand earphones Should I get?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, "good" might be subjective. Hell, I bought some bluetooth headphones myself about 3 months back, and I thought they sounded great, but my friend (who is a DJ), thought they were complete ass.

The fact still remains though, those headphones were for me, and for MY use, so if they're okay with ME, then that's good enough.

Give em' a whirl, if you like em', that's all that matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a some similar to those and I really like them

• Okay, how long did yours last? My friend has the same one and hers only lasted for a month

• I've had mine for 3 months

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, I've always liked Philips headphones and speakers. I think they have some pretty good equipment. However, I haven't ever used the ones that you have in your picture. However, I haven't ever had any problems with Philips headphones or speakers that I've used. I've always loved them a lot.

• Well since already bought em, use and find out

• Yes they are

What Girls Said 1

• Phillips earphones - in my opinion - of owning them for over 10 years - yes, they're the best.
    By far!

Also great value for money.

• - but I don't use the ones that go behind the ear since they're so uncomfortable for me.