Seeing my ex for the first time in a few months, what should I wear?

I'm seeing my ex boyfriend for the first time in a few months. I know wanting to know what to wear is like a silly thing but I dont want him to think I'm trying to get him back or anything or make him think he's missing out. I was thinking to wear the sundress that he loved me in so it will ease it up for us and make us more comfortable with each other. Is that a good choice? As for my makeup and hair, I'll keep in natural, you know? Do you have any outfit ideas? What would you want to see someone you once loved in?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to see my ex to be just the way she was when i first met her, I honestly hope there was no change.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys might have the best advice on this one, but I'm guessing you want to wear something that shows your best features, and is alluring in one area while being flattering in another.

Basically, if you're going to show off your legs then have a classier top on... or if you're going to reveal slight cleavage, then wear pants

And of course, hair down, and natural make-up (blush, mascara, and gloss are staples)

What Guys Said 4

• I'd wear another guy, unless your intentions were getting back with him.
    Just wear what you normally wear. He's not going to think "Oh, she's wearing a sundress! She wants me back!"
    To be honest, I find natural a heck of a lot more attractive. If a girl wanted to scare me away or make me avoid her, all she has to do is just put on a lot of makeup.

• A thong? Lingerie? Lol.

The kind of underwear you choose will say a lot about where you want this to go.

• What are your intentions? To get back with him? If so the sundress he loved would be a way to go. If not fuckin it show him what he's missing and make him regret it. Go with a nice dress that brings out your body

• Well yeah, cause ya know, you wouldn't want to COME OFF as desperate and all, right?

What Girls Said 2

• The sun dress may bring up bitter sweet memories he's not ready to face yet, it could send him back tracking in the break up and create a big old mess. Hair and make up being casual is a good idea. Maybe keep the outfit that way too. Maybe wear something new or he hasn't seen you in yet. But unless you want to try and get this guy back: the sundress is a horrible idea

• wear something casual.