Sexiest tattoo on a woman (placement or design)?

Please only answer if you like tattoos on women, I know that some people don't but that isn't gonna make a difference to me. I'm also only gonna get what I like, I'm just curious to see other people's opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Temporary henna designs on the fingers and hands look very sexy to me (that's the only thing I'd ever get, personally). That being said, full sleeves of space/astronomy related things, like planets and stars look awesome too. Anything geometrical, or scientific is rad (except molecules, those are done to death). Botanically accurate drawings of flowers, or small animals look great. Anything nerdy from a good movie or a book (just not the same phrases every other girl has!!!). Must be very well done (good artist and therefore high cost). My favorite tattoo placement would have to be arms and shoulders, back of the neck and upper back, as well as upper thighs. Least favorite - face, neck, fingers, chest.

I am no expert, but I work with the public and since people started wearing more revealing clothes as the weather heat up, I saw way too many terrible tattoos. Feathers, dream catchers, infinity symbols, fairies, skulls, birds and ex-boyfriend's names are everywhere!

I don't know how familiar you are with body art and how many, if any tattoos you already got but my best advice is - always do your research. Make sure you like the design and the style of that particular artist. And remember, you get what you pay for.

What Guys Said 5

• You say you don't care, so just go get what you want where you want, (if you were telling the truth).

• I'm going to get what I want, I'm just curious

• Please no tramp stamp, arms are nice a little chest and belly action is sexy to depending on your body and the type of tattoo

• Chinese symbols look nice on the side of the stomach

• thighs and back, not lower back.

• If you're going to do whatever you want anyway, why the fuck ask for anyone's opinion? My suggestion to you is to stop being an attention whore.

• How exactly am I being an attention whore by posting an anonymous question? My boyfriend doesn't like chest tattoos, I may get one anyway but I still wanted his opinion. It's as simple as that. I'm curious.

What Girls Said 2