Girls, Would purple eyeshadow be a good color for me?

I have greenish brown eyes and was told that purple eyeshadow would be a good color for me. What do you think?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Try something like this. (Btw I have hazel eyes too! there's green on the corners)
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images
    Red is a very noticeable color when it comes to makeup, so as you can see, it looks like natural colored eyeshadow with neutrals, but it has some red, and plenty enough to do the trick, since green and red are opposite colors, the red will bring out that green in your eyes.
    Purple eyeshadow will also definitely make your eyes pop and bring out that green, but maybe not a bright purple, tone it down with a pinkish purple:
    eyemakeupdesign.com/.../...makeup-hazel-design.jpg
    Btw: smokey eyes looks FABBULOUSSS on hazel eyes :)
    Last tip: To add that extra pop to your eyes like you got an extra 5 hours of sleep, add white to the inner crease of you eyes.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends upon the shade of purple and what your skin tone is.
    Warm tones go with warm tones cool tones go with cool tones. As long as you stay within your tone, then the color will look good.

• If you have hazel eyes like me and you want your eyes to appear more green to make them pop, look to none other than the color wheel. Opposite colors on the wheel make the other stand out more. For green, if you're daring with makeup like I am (I'm a dancer so I've been putting on makeup for most of my life) copper eyeshadow looks SO AMAZING, but I understand that is not for everyone. Orange eyeshadows also look really good, peach tones and such.
    Good luck!

• Could you post a picture of your eyes?

• Yess!! It makes them pop!

• it will look great!!