I love this haircut, does anyone agree?

I think it looks so good on a man. Its so old fashioned but seriously attractive to me.. 😍
I love this haircut, does anyone agree?
This one looks a bit untamed but still very stylish & well groomed.

Here's the same style but with females rocking it.

If you disagree, can you post pics of hairstyles for men that you think are better?

• Yes, I love this style on men!
  • The ladies rocked it better!
  • I like it on the men & ladies
  • I don't like it on either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good on guys and girls but Goddamn that looks like a lot of work to pull off.

• It takes about 20 mins to do this.. not too bad, you just need the good pomade or hair wax. For girls lots of hairspray. I think it's worth waking up earlier for, don't you?

• I'll try it out with some solid pomade. Looking awesome 1 or 2 days a week at home just seems wasteful lmao.

• What's wrong with looking good @ home?😏 go for it use Mohawk wax lol

What Guys Said 9

• I will go option C but maybe just being hetro liking the female a little bit more no other reason - Ruby Rose has certainly highlighted that style lately.

• I agree, I have to say she looks much better in that style than Justin Bieber. He's so overrated and annoying. But she's gorgeous I'm sure she can wear any style and look great. Reminds me of Angelina Jolie..

• Very good call with Angelina Jolie can really see it.

• It will look better on some face shapes rather than others, but overall I'm not a fan of it on women.

• I think it looks cool on some guys but not on women.

• That's awfully close to the Jimmy Neutron look...

• Lmao!! I like the pompador look, ever since James Dean & Morrissey. To me it's a classic look. These are a bit modern lol

• Oh, yes indeed! 😉

I added the girls in because I wanted to make a point that girls can be bold & badass with a tapered cut. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea 😆

• Haha ;)

Sure! I can understand that. :)

• I guess it's cool. Literally 1 in 5 guys around here have it so I just kick it with the classic side part. These cats dumb for getting a "hard part" (shaving the part to give it a bolder appearance) in my opinion. Shit looks goofy.

• True. Nice. ☺
      I think they do that when there's no natural part due to thickness but I could be wrong. Idk?😯

• I will try to do better. Forgive me.

I won't deny dude's hair game is pretty strong lol.

• Glad we're on the same page 👍

• The hair style is nice for guys, but the beard they have in the pics is kind of lame. As for the women's haircut: no waaay! I love long hair and that's the first thing I look at in a woman is her hair.

• I agree w the beard! Couldn't find any that I liked without it, just disregard the beard it kills it for me.. looking like a young santa smh

• If the woman isn't straight makes no diff... but I get where you're coming from.

• The chaps ones are in style right now.. see nearly every guy with it lately

Ain't seen the ladies one in a while

So gotta go with preferring the girls one, just because the guys version is common as cat turds

• This went out of style some time back. Its seriously old fashioned but as you said, a lot of people are going crazy over it though I don't think it fits for everyone. I love it on the ladies! Ruby Rose is working it😉

• I think it looks like hipster bullshit, personally.

• Wrong. Hipsters stole this like they steal everything else that has any semblance of coolness

• Walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, is a hipster

• That's your opinion, thanks for stating. Though I stand with mine.

• It suits the men more.

What Girls Said 5

• Ruby Rose is bae. She rocks it best.

• The hairstyle on second guy kinda suits him, but overall, I'm not really fan of those hairstyles

• Yes to the guy and no to the girl. Unless she wants to look like a femininit guy

• The first girl is a lesbian and did it for that reason most likely, and the second one still looks girly to me. I think they both look good in this style & that's hard to do so props to them! Super bold.

• I'm not trying to say they don't look good or pull it off. But I had a feeling the first girl was a lesbian because it was more on the masculine side. I noticed the half bang on the second girl but I honestly wasn't sure if it was the same person or not. But yes props to them for being bold and daring.

• It's doesn't look that appealing to me.

• Its pretty bad ass and some people can pull it off!

• I agree! Its not for everyone. I appreciate when someone can pull this off though😍

• Yeah exactly! Seems edgy and I wish I could pull it off! XD. Would you get a hair cut like that?

• I wouldn't be against it I've done some risky stuff to my hair, I had half of it long and half clipped down to a 1... But I was still able to hide it if I combed over the rest. I'm not sure how this would look though. I'd get it like the second girl w the side swept bang it looks femme still. Hbu?