Guys, are jumpsuits sexy?

I'm attending a formal event and considering wearing a jumpsuit. Do you think that a girl can be sexy when wearing a jumpsuit? Thank you!

I thought about getting something like this: nelly. com/se/kl%C3%A4der-f%C3%B6r-kvinnor/kl%C3%A4der/jumpsuit/dry-lake-974/ashley-jumpsuit-974242-7626/ with some heels.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't find them especially flattering, unless the fit and body type are just right. That said, if you can rock it with confidence, it'll do just fine.

Also, in my mind they aren't really a formal option. What's the event?

• I'm pretty tall and fit, it's a wedding. I also thought about that, but the attire is not very formal.

• Yeah, I think you're right. I mean there's an afterparty and stuff like that and I don't feel like being trapped in a tight dress the whole night. Thank you for the help, I'm going to order the jumpsuit right now!

• Nice! Good luck, and knock 'em dead!

What Guys Said 9

• I wasn't sure I got link to work properly but the jumpsuits I saw were fine for a formal event like going to a summer wedding etc

• I don't, actually. Not really my thing. They're just not that flattering. I suppose with the "right" girl and the "right" jumpsuit, maybe, but their not something I find particularly sexy by any means.

• Ehhhh nah...

• They cna be sexyness depends on the person inside not the clothing...

• If you have to pee don't you have to take the whole thing off?

• I don't find them sexy.

• indress. co have a lot of jump suit. Maybe you have never ever seen before.

• depends it is slim fit or cut

• YES!!! THEY ARE!!!