Girls, how would you like to see a guy dressed?

Just curious. I'm about 5'11 1/2 inches, medium/longish curly/wavy dark brown hair. I'm lean but kinda heavily built. Knowing that, how do you think you would like to see a guy like me dressed?

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on the setting. I'm a sucker for shirts that bring out a guy's eyes, and I don't really like heavy boots. One thing I really like is if I'm at a dance and I see a guy in a skirt/dress -or even a kilt -it shows that he's confident and doesn't care what people think, and also that he's willing to have fun, even if it's not the way most people would. Everyday clothing doesn't really get me going much, but a guy who's dressed up in clothing that fits him well...

• Flannel and jeans is always a winning combo for guys with dark brown hair :) or v necks

• Not into transvestites, but there is nothing wrong with it!

• I didn't mean crossdressing lol, just like everyday on the street. Unless you meant you like song guys in dresses or something lol.

• Isn't that crossdressing? Not judging or anything, but I'm not into guys who wear dresses... that's all!

• in a well fitted chinos, t shirt and a slip ons...

• Hmm not naked

• Wear what your comfortable in.

• Wear what your comfortable in. I like button downs. Open with short works, but best with closed and long sleeves folded to 3 quarter. Dark or rich colors are best. Dark jeans are hot, I prefer not skinny jeans, but they should fit well. I like white v necks or any color. Maroon is a great color with dark hair. Same with black or gray.

What do you wear now, because this might not be your style. It's different for every guy. Personality has to do with it too.

I accidentally sent before I was finished.

• I like colored shirts and jeans usually. Blue or black jeans. If I'm wearing anything over my shirt it's a jacket or sweater or a hoodie usually.
      Ihaven't had a nice button down shirt in awhile lol, I'm usually dressed for comfort.

• Then go for it, if your not comfortable we can usually tell. It's better if your comfortable.