Is this a good outfit formal enough to wear to an office job interview?

Is this a good outfit formal enough to wear to an office job interview?

I'm more of a sporty girl so I don't have many formal clothes but I got an office job interview. I do own this outfit. Will it work?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, if you're interviewing to be Mary Poppins...

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not nearly formal enough for an interview. You need to get a blazer. Check good will or winners if cost is an issue.

1|0
    0|1
    • Thanks! What color would work? Should I just put the blazer on over this outfit?

• A good black blazer is a solid investment. You could also go for a colour (but not a bright one. Like navy or burgundy).

What Guys Said 10

• That looks toooooo... how you say Civil War era rather than business casual or just business blouse, skirt or pants should work. But that would'nt work for many places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a light coloured blazer and necklace would formalise it and a clutch purse

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion it's OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look formal at all in my opinion.
    Get yourself a blouse and a blazer and don't wear a plaid skirt; you're going to a job interview, not to a dance.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're an old timey school teacher or... Wednesday from The Adam's Family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it kind of says you're very stuck up and old school

0|0
    0|0
  • its like a funeral but i guess it can... .

0|0
    0|0
  • It should work; but I'd probably ditch the turtle neck and go for more of a Hillary Clinton pant suit kind of look.

0|0
    0|0
  • roll down that neck and put on a vest if you have one

0|0
    0|0
  • If you get an office job, you will need to start buying office clothes. It's an office job!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5