Girls, do you wear make up and if so then what do you use?

I use only lip gloss/lipstick and mascara.

• I wear make up
    51% (19)
  • I don't wear make up
    24% (9)
  • I'm too lazy to put on make up
    22% (8)
  • I just don't care
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear it maybe 2 times a month, mostly fall or winter. It's been 105 F almost every day currently so, never in summer. When I do it's usually only eyeshadow , eyeliner and mascara. I sometime do lipstick/lip gloss but, it always comes off by lunch when I eat haha

What Girls Said 18

• I have never bothered except for SPF on my face and occasional mascara. Whenever I have tried wearing foundation or powder on my face it just brings me out in spots (even now) so my conclusion is: why would I put this crap on my face when my skin stays clear and in really good condition without it. I am also pale, so 90% of that stuff just looks orange on me in any case. When I was younger, I would have friends who would lament their bad skin problems but looked baffled when I suggested that they try not putting makeup on.

• That's good. Don't mean to bash anyone, but I see a lot of girls nowadays who wear foundation and they have perfectly clear face. I don't understand it and I guess I never will.

• I m too lazy...

• I am not good at putting on make-up nor do I actually like wearing it. I despise it sort of, haha. I also feel I look uglier with it on than with it off.

• Makeup was designed to make us feel bad about ourselves for not wearing it. So I would rather avoid it.

• I feel where you're coming from. This one time I overheard a girl at my school saying that she feels "naked" and insecure without make up. So I try not to use it too much.

• i do it all bc i enjoy doing it and i hate when girls who don't wear makeup or wear less act like theye somehow better for not wearing it

• Only mascara and lip balm, sometimes also BB creme.

• Most of the time I do not wear any make up, but when I do I only wear a bit of eye shadow and mascara. If I'm really doing myself up for a special occasion, then I might do some eyeliner and a bit of powder and blush.

• I wear make up, but it's literally just lipstick.

• I'm totally fake :P I wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation w/concealer, & lip gloss.

• Foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm don't like lipsticks

• I put it on for work, and that's about it.

• I wear lip balms usually.
    Sometimes lipsticks. (If I am going to a big family party, or some sort of celebration).

And sometimes eyeliner.

I put eyeshadows occasionally/very rare.

• Undereye circle concealer, sometimes foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, finishing powder, and lipstick or lipgloss

• Lipstick. Preferably matte bc glossy lipsticks make my lips look really big and weird

• I usually just wear eyeliener. Sometimes I also wear mascara and foundation.

• Never worn it and don't wanna.

• I wear kajal and lip balm
    That's all

• Eyeliner and mascara. And concealer cause I always have bags under my eyes