Just looking for some opinions?

I'm well aware that I'm going to get some rude and or mean answers but I don't care. So... I'm a 28 year old married guy and always used to harass my wife about her obsession with leggings. So the other day I asked her if I could try on a pair of hers just out of curiosity. And now I finally get it, their actually REALLY comfortable and very breatheable (which comes in handy with as warm as it's been the last couple days) But today I found myself wearing the leggings all day today both around the house and out doing our running around/errands. Now again I know I'm going to be getting some rude and mean answers, but I don't care. I will continue to wear them on a daily basis anyway (except at work when I have to cover them with pants). I'm just looking for opinions on what y'all would think of seeing a guy wearing leggings. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you care what others think? Just do what makes you happy.

If you want my honest opinion though: I would be crying with laughter if my guy started wearing leggings. It would be hilarious. It's bad enough seeing girls camel toes let alone a guys hoof on the go.

Call me old fashioned but I like men not to be in women's clothing... but there's nothing wrong with doing what makes you happy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• They're your clothes dude. Wear whatever you like.

• Its kinda like a guy in bike shorts. I advert my eyes so I don't see your man parts but other than that I don't care. Enjoy your leggings :-)

• Well if his legs look hot in them... LOL. I know a guy who wore long johns (i think thats what they're called) and his legs look smokin'

• Well that would make you a transvestite (cross-dresser), and there's nothing wrong with that, just do what feels right!

• If I were a guy who wears leggings, I would keep self-defense stuff with me in case I get physically harassed by some random person on the street. Otherwise, do whatever you feel is comfortable, people will try to disprove you, but they are just enforcing their sexist agendas without actually considering your views and practicality. Their opinions are meaningless.

• To hell with the "norms" of society, girls can get away just fine wearing a guys clothes, so why can't we do the same? Just cause it's "designed"for women? Oh well, if Its comfortable than wear it no matter who you are! Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!

• I don't feel confortable with the idea. :(

• I've... just never seen it before. I don't know what it'd look like.

• I would think
    "Rock on"

What Guys Said 2

• Ggggaayyyy

• I wear long johns over the winters, but never as the only layer, I've seen guys wearing them and they just get a wtf reaction from me, do what you want, but know you'll probably get funny looks, probably mostly from other men