Re pierced lip.. Does it go with me?

Re pierced lip.. Does it go with me?

So I got my lip re pierced and I was just wondering others opinions on it if it goes with me or not? No rude comments please. I eventually want to switch it to a small stud. I have fuller lips too, don't know if it looks well? Not the best picture but let me know lol. And I have 2 nose piercings.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like piercings but you're cute so I think it looks pretty good on you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it looks nice on you

• I've always thought lip rings were kind of a younger look. If that's what your going for, keep it! But it looks like your right at the age where you can look like your 15 or 21

• I think lip piercing looks good

• I like it... very nice

What Girls Said 5

• I actually like the ring and think it looks better then when people wear a stud. You look cute with it. If you like it, that is all that matters :-)

• You have fuller lips, well try not pouting for the picture so we can see properly!

Looks fine, just watch for where it runs inside your mouth, I took my lip piercing out because it was wearing away my guns at the front. So just keep an eye on it.

• sorry, not a fan of this stuff.

• looks really good

• You are a gorgeous girl... why did you go for the piercings?