Do you really consider curves sexy?

Would you rather be with a thin girl, or one with curves?

People love to say that curves are sexy, yet damn near every girl is trying to lose weight, and most advertisements are supporting that choice.

I guess the perceived perfect measurements are 35-24-35...

but I'm 36-27-35.

Does that make me less sexy?

If you see a chick with a perfectly toned core, a flat chest and ass, would you consider her sexier than someone with a little more body?

I just really want to know where guys stand on sexy vs. unsexy.

Honest answers appreciated.>.<

Most Helpful Girl

• There are no perfect measurements, being proportionate is ideal. You are proportionate, so you're not "less sexy." And the girls who are trying to lose weight because they think it's more attractive are doing it for the wrong reasons. You really can't trust the media on that one.

What Guys Said 4

• I am surprised to find so many girls been insecure about their curves, having recently answered question similar to this a couple of days back. I think curves are sexy in general but you will also need to know how to use them. A sloppy posture is not sexy irregardless of body shape and curvy body will give a good posture/pose the boost and accentuate the chest and bottom area. The key here is the silhouette of the body.

• You have a hot body from what I see in your pics and I love curvy girls. Stop listening to what gay fashion designers tell you what straight guys think is sexy.

• I was talking to my best female friend the other day, and my goodness YES guys like curves. Its defenitely very femenine. The skinny no-curves girl sometimes just looks like she's a sixth grader. Curves=hot.

• yeah curves are sweet but your cute as hell

and yeah probably would consider her less attractive physically wise but would that stop me from dating the flat chest and ass women? possibly lol jk

if she could make me laugh and we had chemistry then I think that's more sexy

no boobs seriously? b cup is fine I wouldn't mind a girl with that and I think I have bigger boobs then a girl with A cups BOOM ROASTED!

What Girls Said 3

• Curves like Selma H., Kim K, etc - they are both around a size 4 (still thin)...

Not curves as in big old gut hanging out over your pants - that'd be "square" shape not "curvy".

So the curves are in nice shapely Marilyn Monroe types - just to put things into perspective.

• All my guy friends and my husband love curvey women, I am curvey also, and for some reason I am always feeling ogled.

• Girls like thinner girls, guys just like girls.