If a girl has a beautiful face when you look directly at her but side view her nose is long is that bad?

This question is for my friend she wants to know how men think of a female with a slightly long nose! You can only tell from her side view and from looking directly at her you couldn't tell anything was wrong with her nose. It's not super long just slightly she wants honest opinions only even If there harsh!

By the way this girl has a very similar face as Kim kardashian only flaw about this female is a semi long nose

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give her an eskimo kiss, and tell her she's beautiful. No one is perfect, and it's the little things like "long noses" that present individuality among people that results in the essence of beauty in people, especially women. Tell her to stop fretting, stay confident in herself, and she'll be surprised how much more beautiful she feels! Besides, any man that counts her out because of the length of her nose is a loser. Maybe he's jeslous cause her nose is probably longer than his little pecker! Forgive me for being vulgar, but that kind of disrespect towards women p*sses me off.

What Guys Said 6

• my opinion is this: if your body and face are to the point where the only things you can find to dislike are small, minor things, then trust me. you're already at a point 99% of the people in the world wish they could be at. nitpicking the little things only makes yourself look bad.

• I wouldn't give a sh*t

• does'nt matter

unless the nose is quite noticeably long like adog or sumthng

• I kinda like long noses personally... lol

• Babe. If I've got a side view of you, I'm going to be too distracted by your awesome rack to worry about your nose.

• It might be a problem for shallow guys, but they're jerks anyways, so they're not worth the trouble. Looks shouldn't be the basis of any relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• You have no ass

• I don't think it would matter. It just gives her face more character.