Do you think this picture deserves to be the most liked picture on Instagram?

3 million likes

Most Helpful Guy

• Her hair in the shape of hearts 😯

I like the creativeness, but I think if her eyes were open the pic would be better. It could have a better background too. It is overrated but she appeals to a lot of girls her age which make up the largest percentage of instagram I bet.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• doesn't matter its just instagram.

• It is a sad inditement of today's celebrity infatuated society

• That's 30 million likes and its staged. Staged pictures just come off as so ridiculously fake and self serving. Like Jesus, doesn't she have anything better to do with her time than take staged pictures of herself and post them online?

• No not at all, Kardashians are super overrated if you ask me.

• That's a nice picture

• Dang 3 mill likes insta is rigged hahaa

• HaHaHaHa... No

• Nope. I think Dan Blizarian has won Instagram already.

• I really don't give a flying fuck lol.

• Who honestly gives a shit?

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly it doesn't matter to me. I could be wrong but I'm guessing you're asking this because you believe that it's not worth those many likes.

Well asking a question like this is only bringing more attention to it whether it's love or hate.

• It is a creative idea but it's not something that we haven't seen before. She's just Kendall. otherwise it wouldn't be the most liked picture, so NO.

• The idea is cute but I've seen better photos in any aspect - but admittedly my taste is quite different from the norm. I like especially photographically & visually inspiring photos :)

• It is good. But not 3 million good.

• its cool but not entirely creative. I feel like there are a lot more interesting things than this.

• It's pretty cool but no. In my opinion, a fireman rescuing someone from a fire or a building that crumbled, should receive more Likes.

• I don't understand the purpose

• This picture is pathetically stupid. And so is this cunt and her family.