Am I at 19 too old to dress Goth?

Like... I really enjoy the fashion and the look, but on top of feeling like I might be too old to start (I know some people keep it going and I feel like that's more normal) wearing it...
and I might be to ummm chipper for lack of a better word lol so I might look like I'm trying to be something I'm not... But I REALLY love the style lol.
I kinda wanna just hop over to like hot topic or someplace and just burn a pay check...

Most Helpful Guy

• There are people who were goth when it started that are still goth. There are goth clubs that serve alcohol

Most Helpful Girl

• You have married couples and even old people who still dress Goth Don't let age be your fashion handicap.

What Guys Said 5

• Why not give it a go. you got to do it for you not to make others happy

• If you like it and feel comfortable - Keep your style.

• And you're asking because you want to look "deathly"?

• If you like it go for it. Never too old to do what you like. I actually have a thing for Goth girls; very sexy.

• Its your life, live it how you want yo.
    I wear sweatpants and soft ass comfy shirts whenever I go out because I feel comfortable. Dont be concerned with what others think, just be you.

What Girls Said 9

• You are not to old to dress how you want. If you love the style and aren't dressing that way out of fear that you are too old, then you are concealing who you truly are. If that style appeals to you, then that is YOU and it doesn't matter if you start dressing goth now, 10 years ago or 10 years from now.

• I say go for it. You can dress it up a bit to make it more age appropriate. What do you think of this outfit?
    www.punkrave.ch/.../gothic-leather-leggings.jpg

Do you own black leather leggings? That's a good place to start :)

• If that's what you enjoy, then you can never be too old. Fawk society.

• No. It's never too old.

• No you're not too old to dress goth. It's your money, you can spend it however you want

• You can but it depends on how you carry it

• Do you know Abby from NCIS? <3 She's awesome. And chipper (:

• Not at all! I've seen goth senior citizens, it doesn't matter how you dress as long as you are comfortable and like what you are wearing.

• 19= too old? fuck that. do what you want.

I guess you're implying that its usually a phase that angsty 15 year olds do?

just wear what you like. You can mix some of those pieces with non-gothy stuff to balance it out.

do what you want. fuck what other people think

• Lol yeah I guess I'm just Sooo not angst u I'm actually a huge geek. But yours right I like the style so why not :)