Does my skintone complement black hair or brown hair better?

skin tone^
I was born with extremely dark brown hair, however I don't think it looks good on me because of my skin tone which is light-yellowish.

personally I think I would look best if I had jet black hair but I have never dyed my hair

what do you suggest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there twin :P
    I have dark brown hair too, and my skin is pale and kind of yellowy (but not a noticeable yellow tint)
    I think it looks fine! Trust me, it fits you. I think pale skin and dark hair actually look good bc it makes your features POP!

• hey lol, and I don't like it because in the sun my hair change from almost black to brownish I don't know I hate it

• same haha, mine has like goldish highlights in the sun and yea people confuse mine for black I wish it was black though :/

• If you're not happy with your hair, feel free to experiment with hair coloring. Although, be aware of the damage coloring may cause!! But dark brown hair and black hair are almost the same thing, dark brown hair is just bit of a lighter color. And it doesn't matter, trust me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say black might suit skin tone best.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it your appearance suits you fine, and you're very cute. Jet black hair is always a good color choice, and it's fun to experiment

• You could go either way and look really good, so do the color that makes you the most comfortable.

• Yes it would look nice!

• Keep it dark brown. Black would look good on you as well.

• Black hair. You're cute

What Guys Said 2

• Your natural hair. It will always look the best on you.

• Both will go well with your features.
    If you want to dye it black, it's pretty easy.