Girls, Clothing style for tall guys?

Hello My Gs I'm a young black brother in need of a more attractive style clothing I come from a family of men running in the streets and the clothing style of wearing sagging pants is annoying, can any women suggest me what kind of clothes is good for 6'4 muscular black men but I would prefer something I could be attractive to fit women thank you.

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Aeropostal and Abercrombi and Fitch

Pretty sure I slaughtered those names but whatever. They have tall clothes. You have to special order them online though. My boyfriend gets his clothes from those places. He's 6'5 and fairly fit. He looks good in them.

• T-shirts, good jeans (good color and no rips), good shoes (boots or tennis shoes or sneakers maybe)... just casual overall. That's what I like to see, anyway. No "fashion" or tacky hipster stuff.

• You're right definitely not saggy. For starters a nice pair jeans that fits well and sits right on the hip bones. Polo shirts or a nice dress shirt tucked in or out. If you tuck in, wear a belt. Tennis shoes or pear of loafers are good too. Avoid jewelry, but a watch is OK

• Well, depending on where you live, there are certain brands you could try, such as Old navy, there sizing is pretty varied and relatively cheap. I would just go and try on in various stores, see what you like. Maybe set a budget before you go shopping and while in a dressing room, send a picture to your friends or post one on here asking for opinions, girls especially if you want to look attractive.

• jeans and button down shirts!!