Man of my dreams, but not attracted to him. What should I do?

OK so finally I find a man that takes good care of me and he has all the qualities I ever want in a man. He is intelligent, educated, and treats me like a queen, but he is not attractive... I know looks aren't everything but I don't know what I should do...

He is on good shape but not attractive as in looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks aren't EVERYTHING but they do count for quite a bit. You can't possibly spend forever with someone you don't even find attractive. People always say personality is way more important than how a person looks. I'm not shallow, far from it. But I would definitely say both count for just as much. Because you can't have all your eggs in either basket, you need them both to satisfy you. Or else you're going to be unhappy with something either way. I think you're just going to need to move on and find a guy you who can treat you well, but that you're still attracted to.

What Girls Said 2

• That sucks, I was in the same boat. I found a guy that was so many things I was into but definitely not in the looks department for me. I gave it a chance but there came a point where I finally needed to be more physically attracted to him. I kept wishing he looked like one of my other guy friends when I was with him. So I moved on...I felt really shallow for it but I seriously just was not attracted to him. I don't know about everyone else but I need to be attracted to who I'm with to a certain degree to hold me down.

• Get him to go exercise with you. Go running or play a sport you both like. If he does shape up and you still aren't attracted to him then cut your losses and move on.

• He is in perfect shape but he is not attractive as in his looks.

• Then invite him to get some spa treatment or recommend a good plastic surgeon.

What Guys Said 3

• The thing is if its a problem for you now, its going to be a bigger problem if you stay, you will be more likely to cheat, its in your genetics to find the most healthy looking (good looks, fit) male to mate with, especially when women are ovulating, they tend to pay more attention to the more masculine males, symmetrical faces and bodies and good genes for a healthy baby. That's evolutionary speaking, since we are in the 21st century, you can't really go have some other guys baby and expect your husband to take care of it, and since there paternity tests and all, its harder to do that method. So its best that you try to improve him, as in take him shopping get him a new haircut, tell him to join the gym, etc etc.

• That's hard to hear. It sounds shallow but the fact is many people feel this way. I don't believe in learning to love, I think you need to let him go.

• nahhh just leave him don't torture the man you gona end up fighting and stuff and that's about it